Decide and save
Honeywell BW™ Max XT II is the smart, simple and affordable way to stay compliant. Workers feel protected and incidents are kept to a minimum, so everyone can do more. This means savings thanks to business continuity and productivity. Incorporating IntelliFlash ™ , this multi-gas detector provides constant visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance.
- Lower costs and less training required thanks to one-button operation.
- More accurate sampling results with SmartSample pumping technology.
- Compact, comfortable to use and resistant in the field.
Simple operation with SmartSample pump
Honeywell BW™ Max Honeywell BW™ Max XT II is fully compatible with the MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
| H2S _ _
|| Hydrogen sulfide
|| Carbon monoxide
|| Combustible gases
Features and benefits
- Integrated sampling pump with reliable diaphragm technology.
- The best blockage detection with semiconductor pressure sensor.
- Text in several languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Manage your detector conveniently with Fleet Manager II.
- Equipped with standard event logging and data logging.
- Continuous LCD display shows gas concentrations in real time.
- Consistent visual compliance with IntelliFlash ™.
- The compact and lightweight design makes it convenient to carry.
- Automatic and simple calibration procedure; compatible with the MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station.
- Full-function self-diagnosis checks sensor, battery status, circuit integrity, and audible and visual alarms at startup.
- Bright, wide-angle visual alarm bars.
- Built-in shockproof protective case.
- Compatible with Honeywell BW™ Connect for real-time monitoring.
- Dimensions: 13.1 x 7.0 x 5.2 cm / 5.1 x 2.8 x 2.0 in.
- Weight: 328g/11.5oz
- Temperature: -20 to 50°C / -4 to 122°F
- Humidity: 10-100% RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibratory and audible (95 dB) low, high, STEL, TWA, OL (out of limits), low battery, pump.
- Tests: Audible and visual alarms at the time of activation, sensors, battery and pump and circuits (continuous).
Typical battery life:
- 13 hours at 0°C / 32°F
- 8 hours at -20°C / -4°F
- Recharges in 6 hours
Bomb Extraction : Sample up to 23 m
- Note: Do not attempt to calibrate a Honeywell BW™ Max XT II device with tubing longer than the standard calibration tubing provided with the detector.
- security beep
- Security lock (sensor)
- Held alarms
- Safe screen mode
- IR Calibration Lock
- Venue selection
- Force crash test
- Force test response when test date has already passed
- Force calibration when calibration date has already passed
- Sensor Configuration Detector Identification
- Low level alarm recognition
- Language options (five)
- Set custom boot message
- Confidence interval, data log interval
Access protection ratings:
- Radio frequency interference / electromagnetic interference
- Complies with EMC directive 2004/108/EC
Certifications and approvals
Class I, Div. 1, Group A, B, C, D
Ga Ex ia ||C T4
|| 1 G Ga Ex ia ||C T4
Br Ex ia ||C T4
Full two-year warranty that includes all sensors
Shipping costs are calculated at the time of checkout in your shopping cart, based on the weight and shipping address, as well as the delivery method.