Effective solution for applications with limited drop clearance
Affordable, compact and lightweight, Miller TurboLite™ personal fall limiters make the need for shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete.
Advantages of the Miller TurboLite 6ft
- Ideal replacement for a 6 foot shock absorbing lanyard
- Models start at just 1.9 pounds (0.86 kg)
You will never need a shock cord again
- The benefits address your security concerns and positively impact your bottom line.
- Workers no longer need to "switch" equipment to maintain a safe fall distance
- Using proper equipment when fall clearance changes reduces risk
- Increases productivity by keeping workers on the job longer
- Miller TurboLite™ PFLs are competitively priced with shock-absorbing lanyards that keep the cost of safety in line.
Reduces fall clearance requirements
- Available in 6 and 9 foot lengths to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications
- Extremely compact and lightweight, comparable to a shock cord
- Attaches directly to the rear D-ring of a harness to increase mobility
- High-impact nylon shell and abrasion-resistant straps provide long life
- Integral twist prevents the lifeline from twisting
- Rated for a worker up to 400 lb (181.4 kg)
- Twin models available for 100% mooring
- ANSI Z359.14
- ANSI A10.32
- CSA compliant models available. (All models meet OSHA requirements)
Shipping costs are calculated at the time of checkout in your shopping cart, based on the weight and shipping address, as well as the delivery method.