Proporciona una resistencia a los cortes, perforaciones y abrasión líder en la industria
Chrome Series.® Our exclusive line of mechanic-style gloves that redefined cut protection, impact resistance and dexterity in the safety industry. The Chrome® 4080 Series offers an inner layer of SuperFabric® brand material that provides A8 level cut resistance and industrial puncture protection over a goatskin leather palm that provides comfort, abrasion resistance and a familiar grip. . With additional back-of-hand impact protection in an advanced, low-profile design, the 4080 provides Level 2 impact protection against bumps and pinches on the job.
THEY HAVE THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
• SuperFabric®* brand material provides industry-leading resistance against cuts, punctures and abrasion around the glove (inner layer)
• High-visibility impact protectors on the back of the hand with an advanced, low-profile design protect against bumps and pinches to the knuckles and fingers.
• Goatskin palm provides traditional style comfort, dexterity and grip.
• Interior seams are reinforced with a double-stitched core spun yarn, adding added durability and longevity.
• Velcro closure on the wrist for a comfortable and secure fit
• Quality materials fitted for greater dexterity and all-day comfort.
Shipping costs are calculated at the time of checkout in your shopping cart, based on the weight and shipping address, as well as the delivery method.