This sophisticated flashlight model from the LEDLENSER brand is called the T2 flashlight (pronounced “ T squared ”), which is an almost indestructible and totally easy-to-use multifunctional flashlight that has different features that can make it a a totally useful and essential tool for the different jobs you need to carry out without any problems.
You will have a flashlight that has a completely ergonomic model, lightweight (only 98 grams so you have a completely light tool) and very easy to use.
You can enjoy a homogeneous light that illuminates even up to 25 hours in some areas that have diamond-studded surfaces, which are a hook while it is deactivated as well as providing extra grip.
- The T2 multifunctional safety flashlight has a completely ergonomic, safe and comfortable model for any worker who needs it to hold.
- The materials used in the manufacture of this flashlight make it an almost indestructible tool so that you can have a perfect product for different types of work areas.
- It has a fairly light weight of only 98 grams so that it is not a bother to carry it in your hand.
- You will have a light output of 240 lumens and a range of up to 180 meters away for those heavy jobs that require a lot of light.
- You will have up to 25 hours of battery life for any job, project, etc.
- Its comfortable design allows all workers who use this tool greater comfort and safety when using it.
- You will have a tool that has an autonomy of 25 hours with a light output of 240 lumens and a maximum range of up to 180 meters away for those heavy jobs in which a lot of lighting is necessary.
- The design of the T2 flashlight is light at only 98 grams so that it is not annoying when using it for your work.
- You will have IPX6 protection against water and two lighting functions: Power (high light output at all times) and Low Power (lower light output for reading and work without dazzling workers).
Shipping costs are calculated at the time of checkout in your shopping cart, based on the weight and shipping address, as well as the delivery method.