Proporciona una resistencia a los cortes, perforaciones y abrasión líder en la industria
The Microclip XL gas monitor model MCXL-XWHM-Y-NA from the Honeywell BW brand is a portable device that allows you to simultaneously monitor four gases in a hazardous atmosphere: oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide and combustible gases. It has the following features and advantages:
- It has a visual, vibrating and auditory alarm when detecting oxygen deficiency, dangerous levels of hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide and combustible gases².
- It has a rechargeable battery that allows continuous operation for up to 18 hours in normal temperatures and at least 12 hours in extreme temperatures¹².
- It has an IP68 rating that protects it from water and dust, giving the user greater confidence in challenging conditions¹.
- It is easy to use and operate with a single button and does not require extensive training¹.
- It has a simple, durable and compact design that makes it the easiest to use four-gas monitor¹².
- It is the most popular multigas detector in the world for its combination of benefits: reliability, cost of ownership and ease of use¹.
- It has an oxygen sensor with a resolution of 0.1% and a measurement range of 0-30.0%².
- It has a hydrogen sulfide sensor with a resolution
It is easy to use and operate with just one button. It is the most popular Multigas detector in the world¹².
Shipping costs are calculated at the time of checkout in your shopping cart, based on the weight and shipping address, as well as the delivery method.