The Bizflame Plus women's fireproof and antistatic coverall from the Portwest brand is a labor protection garment that combines safety, comfort and style. It is designed to offer optimal protection against thermal and electrical risks at work, without sacrificing aesthetics and perfect fit.
These coveralls are made with a flame retardant and antistatic fabric, and they are fire retardant and are made of 99% cotton and 1% carbon fiber.
Its fabric has a high resistance to fire and electrostatic discharges, which prevents the spread of flames and the accumulation of electrical charges. In addition, it has a weight of 350 gr/m², which gives it great durability and resistance to wear.
The diver has several details that increase its functionality and safety. It has an ergonomic and comfortable cut, which facilitates mobility and breathability. It has a gusset in the back for freedom of movement and an adjustable end to fit all leg lengths. It has a hidden double-car front zipper, which avoids direct contact with the skin and prevents possible burns. It has two chest pockets with hidden slanted zippers, two back patch pockets, a sleeve pocket and a ruler pocket, which allow you to store tools and personal items. It has reflective tapes sewn with double stitches on the shoulders, arms and legs, which improve visibility in low light conditions. It has adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop closure for a firm fit.
The coverall meets international quality and safety standards, which guarantee its effectiveness and reliability. These standards are the following:
- EN ISO 11612:2015, which specifies performance requirements for heat and flame protective clothing. The diver meets levels A1+A2, B1, C1, E2 and F1, which indicate its resistance to contact, convective and radiant heat, molten metal splashes and electrical radiation.
- EN ISO 11611:2015, which specifies performance requirements for protective clothing for welding and related techniques. The diver meets class 2, which indicates its suitability for work with higher risks.
- EN 1149-5:2018, which specifies performance requirements for protective clothing against electrostatic hazards. The diver meets the requirements for dissipation of electrical charges and electrostatic shielding.
- IEC 61482-2:2018, which specifies performance requirements for protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc. The diver complies with method A (ATPV), which indicates its thermal protection value against an electric arc.
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12, which specifies the test method to determine the thermal protection value against an electric arc. The diver has an ATPV value of 13.6 cal/cm².
It also has an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 40+, which means it blocks 98% of UV rays. This helps prevent sun damage to the skin and reduces the risk of cancer.
The sweatshirt is available in two different colors: navy blue and orange. It has a modern and feminine design, which adapts to the silhouette and enhances the figure. It has a size from XS to 3XL, which allows you to choose the most appropriate one according to your body measurements.
Women today will have a garment that fits better to their size. It is an ideal garment for workers who face environments with risk of fire or explosion, such as welders, electricians, firefighters, oil workers, etc. It offers effective and long-lasting protection, without sacrificing comfort and aesthetics.