The Bizflame shirt for electric arc and flame retardant model FR89 from the Portwest brand is a labor protection garment that offers you security, comfort and elegance. It is designed to protect the user from thermal and electrical risks at work, without sacrificing aesthetics and perfect fit.
The shirt is made with Bizflame 88/12 fabric, made of 88% cotton and 12% nylon. This fabric has a high resistance to fire and electrostatic discharges, which prevents the spread of flames and the accumulation of electrical charges.
In addition, it has a weight of 237 gr/m², which gives it great durability and resistance to wear.
The shirt has several details that increase its functionality and safety. It has a collar with buttons, which allows you to regulate ventilation and comfort. It has two chest pockets with flap and button, which allow you to store tools and personal items. It has an adjustable cuff with button, which ensures a firm fit and prevents slipping. It has a breathable fabric that removes moisture from the body, keeping the user cool and comfortable. It has a fabric rated UPF 50+, which blocks 98% of UV rays, helping to prevent sun damage to the skin and reducing the risk of cancer.
The shirt complies with international quality and safety standards, which guarantee its effectiveness and reliability. These rules are the following:
- EN ISO 11612:2015, which specifies performance requirements for heat and flame protective clothing. The jacket meets levels A1+A2, B1, C1, E3 and F1, which indicate its resistance to contact, convective and radiant heat, molten metal splashes and electrical radiation.
- EN ISO 11611:2015, which specifies performance requirements for protective clothing for welding and related techniques. The shirt complies with class 2, which indicates its suitability for work with higher risks.
- EN 1149-5:2018, which specifies performance requirements for protective clothing against electrostatic hazards. The jacket meets the requirements for dissipation of electrical charges and electrostatic shielding.
- IEC 61482-2:2018, which specifies performance requirements for protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc. The jacket complies with Method A (ATPV), which indicates its thermal protection value against an electric arc.
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12, which specifies the test method to determine the thermal protection value against an electric arc. The shirt has an ATPV value of 8.2 cal/cm² (HAF = 69%).
The shirt is available in three different colors: Navy Blue, Grey, Khaki. It has a modern and formal design, which adapts to the silhouette and enhances the figure. It has a size from S to 4XL, which allows you to choose the most appropriate one according to your body measurements.
The shirt is an ideal garment for workers who face environments with fire or explosion risk, such as welders, electricians, firefighters, oil workers, etc. It offers effective and long-lasting protection, without sacrificing comfort and elegance.