This organic vapor cartridge is for use with Honeywell North series full face masks and half face masks. Please note that this product may be exposed to chemicals containing styrene, which may cause cancer, a birth defect or some other reproductive harm.
It is made with inner layers of activated carbon, to filter vapors or mists, and an upper layer with high-efficiency, low-weight filter paper, to prevent particle risks.
- Do not allow the filters to rust in environments where the humidity concentration is very high.
They have NIOSH certification that certifies approval for equipment that offers respiratory protection.
- These filters can be used with the variety of Honeywell North brand respirators.
It is approved for use against organic vapors and acid gases such as chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride and chlorine dioxide.
He P100 filter It has an efficiency of a minimum of 99.97% for any type of particles.
- They protect you mainly from Volatile Carbon and acid Gases such as Chlorine, Formaldehydes, H2S,
There are a series of very important benefits that you should know, since the Honeywell North series You can never always show off your excellent products that's why your filters are Niosh Approved.
The Honeywell North filters They offer the best protection against different organic vapors and different acid gases through absorbents that clean the inhaled air.
- Provide respiratory protection up to 10 times the permissible exposure limit
They protect you from annoying odors and organic vapors from different processes.
- The filtering quality offered by the product is a minimum of 99.97%, which gives you confidence when purchasing a high security filter.
- The filters have the advantage of offering the ability to be compatible with half mask and full mask air purifiers of the same brand.
Shipping costs are calculated at the time of checkout in your shopping cart, based on the weight and shipping address, as well as the delivery method.