The life and work lines with tubular shock absorber, reduces the general force in the event of a fall and has an indicator that alerts you, also has a central core with a red warning to add safety with a form of structure of tubular work and that works as an indicator in case of withstanding a fall force.
The StretchStop structure also allows it to be automatically retracted to avoid tripping accidents.
- Manyard II lanyards contract from 6 feet (1.8 m) to 4 feet (1.2 m), greatly reducing the chances of tripping, snagging, or dragging.
- The specially woven impact-absorbing inner core gently expands up to 42 inches (1.1 m) to reduce fall arrest device forces.
- An outer shell provides high visibility and backs up the red inner core for added safety.
- Working load of 310 pounds (140.6 kg) and has a warning flag to indicate that it has arrested a fall.
- Heavy-duty tubular outer sleeve serves as a backup line.
- A unique warning indicator allows you to visually verify if a line was involved in a drop and should be taken out of service.
- The bright red integral core makes visual inspection easier and more reliable.
- Steel and metals
- Confined space
- Height drop
In accordance with the standards
- Applicable CSAs
Shipping costs are calculated at the time of checkout in your shopping cart, based on the weight and shipping address, as well as the delivery method.